Learn more about seminary online


Here are forms that you may need from time to time. They are all available as PDFs. If you have any questions, contact acts@twu.ca.

Prospective Students

Application Form
Reference Forms

Current Students

Seminary Transfer Form
Transfer Credit Letter of Permission Request Form
Degree Transfer Application
Incomplete Grade Contract
Academic Appeal Form
Directed Study Application
Grievance Policy and Form
Application for Full-Time Student Status
CPE Practicum Substitution Form
Late Add/Drop Form*

*Students wishing to add a course for credit, withdraw from a course, or audit a course should contact the TWU Service Hub, where Office of the Registrar staff will provide the appropriate Course Registration Change form link. Requests made through this link are subjected to an approval process. For questions about this process, please contact your academic advisor.

Lapsed Students

Re-Enrolment Form